The LuMin Board and Regional Facilitators met November 13-15 in Chicago. We had a productive meeting in which we identified the following working priorities for 2024. These priorities will be shared by the board of directors, regional facilitators, and Program Director.
- Lift up impact stories of work being done in campus ministry to inspire other practitioners and campus ministry supporters
- Create resources for better communicating with congregations and synods
- Clarify LuMin Facilitator role and recruit facilitators for all areas
- Gather LuMin practitioners at 2024 Staff Conference in North Carolina
- Provide resources to train and equip boards at local campus ministry agencies
- Develop core competencies framework for ongoing LuMin education
- Organize regular learning opportunities throughout the year
In addition to clarifying these priorities, we had good conversation on the Facilitator role and the process for grant revitalization. Many thanks to the Board Members and Facilitators who generously shared their time and wisdom!